Working With High Pressure Air & Water Hoses
- All air and high pressure hoses must be kept properly coiled, when not in use.
- Couplings and valves are in good repair. the ends should be tightly clamped so that, the ends cannot be pulled loose, allowing the lines to whip around dangerously.
- High pressure spray wand should not be pointed at another person.
- Compressed air guns should be directed away from face and goggles should be used to protect operators eyes from flying dust particles.
- When working near steam cleaning operations, always wear rubber boots, thick gloves and face protection to protect from burns.